Friday, April 4, 2008

Back from the dead (not realy)

Well, I haven't posted here in, ages...


and well.. really I think I should, Its useful to keep a track of things and hopefully someone else might find it interesting too.


So what do I have to say today?


A Crazy Japanese chick in cosplay!




well I found this by accident on the web a week or so ago. It just caught my attention so I decided to save it.


Why did it catch my attention? Not sure... I guess I'm just a sucker for Asian girls in crazy colours and plastic clothes. (Nice "S curve" of her pose too, making her look kinda curious in that sort of way that birds are curous and tilit there head)


And she is good looking (but what the heck is that thing at her crotch?)


Well what I do know is that the girl is cosplaying a character from the game "Space Channel 5"

So Hi and Bye for today, Go and savor the image...



No comments: