Tuesday, August 7, 2007

What theme..

Hi again, now I know I haven't posted in a while but I've run out of literary steam lately.. however I have something to talk about today.

Well, my rpg system got to version 1, then just got boring,I don't know why. So I was out of a project until I started talking to a friend about my concept of a "perfect" board game, and before I knew it I had basically given an outline for a game to make, and so I made it, tested it (digitally of course, I'm too cheap to print out something for test purposes only) and now I have the great looming question. What theme should my game have? I have allot to choose from, any thing that would work for an RTS can work my game.

so now the big question

what theme?

- ancient (hoplites, temples.. all that good stuff)
- medieval ( AOE knock off.. )
- fantasy ( dragons etc..)
- mythical ( AOM knock off...)
- modern (!!!???)
- sci fi (hail to the space marine!)

well, Ive got plenty of time to think about it, I have no rush and I mean NO rush to do this. The only motivating force here is passion, which is by far the best motivating force.

No comments: