Monday, April 7, 2008

Delirous ramble


Well, I have a fever today and things just are not making sense... Had some really weird dreams, some very realistic, others completely off the handle. People always search for meaning in dreams but these ones can go one of two ways, either they are rolling in meaning or are totally meaning less, because no way is there middle ground when my dreams are this weird...


Dream 1: Vikings, Plasticine vikings, fighting on a bridge over something or other


Dream 2: Taking a Metro Bus to where is doesn't normally go, ended up in a ruined city where everyone has laptops and all I can think of is that "this would be a great place for paintball"



Dream 3: Sitting in Anthropology class, and for some reason I keep drinking this cold coco only to discover it actually belongs to a friend of mine and they are scowling at me for sipping it.


Dream 3.5: Still in Anthropology, this time I am trying to explain why I didn't do the project and that the reason why is that I have a fever, and shes not buying it.


Dream 4: Something about English class.. Kinda confusing..


I WAKE UP!!! (and proceed to feeling like crap and eventually writing this blog post)

No comments: